VoIP routes tester
Warning: the project is temporarily suspended due to lack of partners in destination countries and lack of demand
The system is designed to test VoIP CLI routes.
We have a distributed network of test nodes to verify caller ID (CLI) delivery and detect interconnect bypass fraud in many countries around the world.
- CLI (caller ID) testing
- FAS testing
- PDD measurement
- Interconnect bypass fraud detection
- We don't sell database of test numbers to anyone
- Hidden test numbers available for selected customers
How it works
Your partner (tested CLI route)
Our test node
How to make tests - tutorial
- Sign up - enter your email and new password to access the system
- Go to tests web page
- Click "Add new test"
- Enter name of new test
- Select destination country and operator (for called ID)
- Select source country (for caller ID)
- Enter IP address and SIP port of your softswitch
- Configure your softswitch to receive calls from our system and pass the call to the tested destination
- Click "Start test (create a test call)"
- View results
- Share results with your partner if needed
100 test calls are available for free trial. Please contact us
to get a quote. Prices are flexible
Looking for partners
We are looking for partners to host GSM gateway test nodes, more details here